- The elimination of injustice and Violence against Women in Nepal and the provision of support to victims and their children
- The elimination of violence and injustice against children and the provision of support to victimized and needy children.
- To collect data through research and the identification of social issues related to urban and rural women of Nepal.
- To build the capacity of women through awareness raising and skill training.
- To develop and implement plans of action in order to improve the present status of Nepali women and children.
- To work as a pressure group to lobby and pressurize concerned authorities to take the required steps for the advancement of women and children.